Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.



Monday, September 13, 2010

Jalan x2

Wootzzz...
It's the time for me to post all of the photos that I had took since last Thursday.
hehehe~~
Today I'm seriously free until don't know what to do at home.
It's just BORED & HOT~!


Okayyy,
I don't wanna talk more.
Let's see the photos...  :)


090910
The day I went to 1U.
There's just a few photos I had took in Wong Kok Restaurant while we having our lunch.

My little sweetie cousin...Paola Wang  :)

My aunt n Paola
(Paola was shy while facing the camera XD)

Let say Yeah~!  XD



100910
The day we went to The Curve. 
Although there's a lot of sucks things happened,
but we still enjoyed the day.  :)

Nice flowers with a Sweetie girl. <3


My aunt's family.

Every child also like to take this kind of picture.  LOL

At night,
we went to Ulu Langat's Look Out Point to have our dinner.


It's delicious but it's FAT too...  :(


We asked the waiter to get us extra sauce.
Yummy...


It's looks nice.
But then it's not that tasty as what we see from the photo.
hehe  =p


My uncle's lamb-Chop.
Niceeee. :D


My mummy. <3


 
Everyone was in the photo except me. :(
Because I'm taking the photo..
Pity me.

Ladiessss
Oppss..there's a little girl. :p

I'm the tallest  XD


My parents <3


My face looks so "chan"~!
Everyday also not enough sleep.


110910
Went to Pavilion & TS with Gill n her friends.
1st round, Redbox Plus.


Snap a photo while waiting the time for us to go into the room.


Looks so SAMPAT. = ="


Erm....
took by Gayee.




That's all the photos I had took in these three days.  :)


Ohhhhh....
There's one more day's photos I haven't post it out.
I'm lazy again.  =p
I've spending about 4 hours to finish up this blog.
Gonna stop it now.



To be CONTINUE.
Stay tuned. :D









No comments:

Post a Comment