Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.



Saturday, December 31, 2011

31-12-2011

Hey... Here's come the New Year Eve!!!!
Not willing to let it end.. But we couldn't pause it.
So what we can do is appreciate the rest of the time for the last day of 2011. Right?? ^^
Hmmmm... I'm now trying me recall bac what I'm doing on the last year of this date.
But I couldn't recall back anything.. Who knows what I'm doing on that day??? No count down.. Feels like I'm just staying at home facing my laptop? Maybe.... XD

Alright.. Let's recall back all happening in this year.
1st, I decided not to continue my third sem of foundation study in UTAR.
2nd, I started my third job in New York Skin Solutions as a customer service consultant.
3rd, I'm in love with XXX.
4th, I resigned from NYSS.
5th, I started my 4th job in tan chong as a secretary.
6th, I met him in PG.
7th, We broke up.
8th, I met with Melisa at Queensbay Mall. She's so cute and nice! <3
9th, my parents divorced.
10th, my 19th birthday is soooooo meaningless. No present.. No cake.. :(
11st, I bought a lomograph camera for myself as birthday present. How sad it is for me to buy myself a present instead of give it by others.
12nd, I've got my confirmation letter.
13rd, I knew a guy through jbtalks.
14th, I bought myself an iPhone 4. :))
15th, I got a few Hello Kitty's iPhone cases and Instant Camera. Thanks! :D
16th, I rejected someone. Sorry that I hurt you...
17th, I'm mad of Nasi Lemak 2.0. Lol
18th, my cousin bro married! And become dad soon. Congratz!
19th, I'm in love again! Sweet moment~
20th, Give my Dar a great celebration on her 19th's Birthday!! I love you!!! <3
21st, Again... I'm single!
22nd, shopping day with Vivian.. Recall back a lot of our memories in secondary school time! Heheeee..
23rd, 1 Day Trip to Cameron Highland! Great Day with Vivian, Alex and Casey! And also the 1st time I drove Auto car. No more next time if possible~ xD
24th, Went to Hebe's 2nd Album Promo Tour with Dar@TAR College, Setapak.
25th, Went to Star Live Concert with Dar, Gill, Jsheng@Stadium Bukit Jalil.
26th, Elder Bro 18th's Birthday Celebration Party@Home.
27th, Christmas Dinner with Vivian, Alexis, Nicolas and Pei Yin@Delicious
28th, Went Genting with Family! Have fun at Outdoor.. Memorize back my childhood time~ :3
29th, Finally got the chance to exchange our gift! My Dar~ muacksss
30th, My 2nd uncle third year death's anniversary.. We miss you.
31st, Here's come the day! 31st December 2011.. Let's count down together for the last 10 hours ++ for today! Make a wish for next year! Weeee.. All the best to all of us~ next year will be better than now!!!!!

Interesting life in 2011???
I'm gonna tell you all.. Not Really actually~
If for gaining experiences, I will definitely say YES!!!! A lot...
To those people who HURTS me, thanks to all of you! You all makes me growth..
To the people that I HATE...
I will not forgot to all you said and all you did to me. That's all...

Hmmm.. Okay.. I'm now count down for myself to dismiss from my work. Weeeeee... Let's have fun tonight! Enjoy the last day of 2011. Must get yourself in a good mood for today!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. how about 2012? can it be:
    1st in love again
    2nd still with him
    3rd it goes till the end of life :)
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Hopefully I could met a guy to make me post like that! XD

    ReplyDelete