Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.



Friday, November 26, 2010

Grateful & Thankful

My dearest blog, I'm so sorry to you because I didn't always taking care of YOU 
(didn't update blog).

I had a good news to you, my dear blog~
I had met a friend which studied in the same college with me but I didn't knew him at all due to we're in different foundation.
And I knew him through FB and he had introduced a interesting job to me.

Firstly, I didn't really felt like wanna join it because I don't have the budget on it.
But then, he had helped me.
So that I succeed to joined it.
I felt grateful and thankful to him and his sis.

Since I had joined them, they kept trying to help me convince my friend to join them too.
The aim of that is just because they wanna let me to get the bonus~!
And they really did it. Although it's just only one.
But then I still felt very happy. Thanks a lot. :)
I don't know what can I say to him and his sis instead of thank you.


Lastly, what I can say is still the same. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment